Sunday, September 28, 2008

How do you treat acne scars

« ...After giving up on using ANY cleansers of pills, I looked to natural methods, like cleansing and fasting. This actually did manage to clear my acne, but only temporarily. I would fast on apples for 3 days, my skin would clear up for about a week, and then the acne would come back......
...Everyone is troubled by pimples now and then. Pimples affect teens, young adults and adults too, and they seem to show up at the worst times - before parties, big dates, and job interviews. Everyone wants to know how to get rid of pimples for good, and fortunately, there are ways that work well....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...The conditions of the money-back guarantee offered by the merchant are clearly stated on its website:...»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: how to overcome acne permanently, have medicine for my acne, but i still eat alot of candy, is sulfur soap good for acne

No comments: