Thursday, July 3, 2008

Where to buy tanning lotion for acne prone skin and cyst skin acne allergies to mold spores

Hormones, on the other hand, cause the sebaceous glands to overact, causing enlargement and over activity of the oil glands in skin. Hormones are responsible for the maturing of oil glands in our skins, and when those are blocked a pimple is born. Hormones are more active when we grow up and in our adult life, so this is why acne is experienced by teenagers and adults and not by children.
Many people believe that if you have oily skin, then it is not necessary to hydrate your skin. Nothing can be further from the truth. Oily skin needs to be cleaned more often because it builds up excess oil, which can cause an acne outbreak. Water not only cleans the excess oil, it also hydrates your skin.
Once I started really diving into acne education, I learned what works and what doesn't. It's amazing how many misconceptions about skin care are spread throughout the media. For instance, when my acne was bad, I attributed it to my oily skin. To combat this I would wash my face 3 or 4 times a day. As soon as my skin felt oily again, I would run to the bathroom and wash it with my foam cleanser - BIG MISTAKE!
commodncompnnp.blogspot.com
tags: pregnancy and acne and dry skin, acne medications during pregnancy, skin care routine for adult hormonal acne

No comments: